How to root your Android devices:Install Magisk Modules
What is android rooting?
Android Rooting is the process of allowing the users to access privileged control on the android operating system. The rooting process can be done in android smartphones, tablets, and other devices running on the Android operating system. Rooting is sometimes compared to jailbreaking Apple iOS devices.
Advantages of rooting
- Allows changing everything such as battery icon, boot animation, and themes of the device.
- Gives full control of the kernel. Ex:-Allows OVERCLOCKING and the CPU and GPU.
- Allow full application control: allow to backup and restore applications.
- Gives the ability to install custom ROM. (How to install custom ROMs )
Requirements for rooting an android device.
- Unlocked Bootloader .
- Custom recovery installed. ( Installing a custom recovery)
- Magisk.zip (Download Magisk)
*NOTE:-Rooting will void the warranty off your device
Let’s start processing root.
- First, download Magisk.zip (Download magisk)
- Then copy the Magisk zip file to your android device.
- Turn off your device.
- Then turn on your device to Recovery Mode (Installed Custom recovery ) by pressing the volume up and power button.
- Select Install from the recovery home.
- Then select the magisk zip that you copied to your device before.
- Then Swipe to flash the zip.
- Then touch on the reboot system button.
- After your device rebooted you should have to install magisk.apk
- Download magisk manager apk here.
- Then install Magisk Manager on your device.
- Open magisk manager.
- You will see the app home like the above picture.
- If you get both ticks in green root successful(like the above image). If you get one red tick root failed.
- Now you can install magisk modules and customize your device.
Using Super Su instead of Magisk
You can also use Super Su root instead of Magisk. You have to follow the same steps we followed above. You have to flash Super Su zip instead of magisk zip. Then install Super Su manager ask if needed.